Pre Planned Funeral Ceremonies
Most people have heard of ‘Pre Paid Funeral Plans’, which due to rising costs are becoming even more popular, but what is a ‘Pre Planned Funeral Ceremony’ and what does it involve?
A Pre Planned Funeral Ceremony means you can leave your wishes for your ceremony, just as you would a will.
A number of years ago, death was a subject many did not want to talk about. Today there is a lot more openness, especially as an increasing number of funerals are ‘Celebrations of Life’. One important aspect is that a Pre Planned Funeral Ceremony can save some heartache and decision making for those who are grieving.
As someone who has lost parents and close relatives, it is a difficult time with many different emotions. You have an opportunity to put into a Ceremony how you would like to be remembered: the music, memorable stories and much more. It becomes your legacy to others.
Grief is the price we pay for love.
Queen Elizabeth II
How Are Ceremonies Pre Planned?
- Bespoke Funeral Ceremonies offer home visits, or visits to a venue of your choice, if you live in the New Forest (or within a 15 mile radius). Further travel is possible but will incur extra cost.
- Alternatively, Pre Planned Funeral Ceremonies are available via Skype and email wherever you are located in the world.
Who Helps Plan The Ceremony?
- You will have the services of a trained Funeral Celebrant who is able to put together a religious, non-religious ceremony or a mixture of both. Please see Peter’s profile.
- The Funeral Ceremony of your choosing will be put together including up to three revisions with copies given to you, a relative and your Funeral Director.
- You will have someone who also understands the Funeral Industry. Information will be given of the various options and choices available to you. All your questions will be answered.